Friday, May 21, 2010

Time Keeps Slipping Away

My time in the Northeast was wonderful; E and I were able to see many people we love, and we had a great time in the city as well. We hit some favorites spots, went to a few new places and were thrilled to experience this in person!


Melanie Acevedo

Getting back into the swing of things following my trip has proved difficult; between work and personal obligations, I've been away from Under A Paper Moon for longer than intended!

Melanie Acevedo

Please accept these flowers as an apology and know I will be back with another post soon. It's hard to believe it is already the weekend again, but whatever your weekend plans, have a great one!

4 comments:

Blueprint Bliss said...

We've missed you!

the paris apartment said...

Just found you and am enjoying your beautiful blog. I know how it is when obligations get in the way of blogging, but your friends will all be there when you get back! Enjoy your downtime!

Courtney said...

I empathize, completely.

No apology necessary; however, I love the flowers.

: )

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.