Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{Early} Moments- The Groom

As part of our Moments series, we've had quite an in-depth look at the {Early} Moments of a bride's wedding day, as she spends time getting ready to meet her love, but now we'll take a glance at the groom as he prepares for the big day too.



Julie & Adam- Our Labor of Love

These images certainly make me wish we had photos of E dressing on our second wedding day, and even though they aren't so professional, it makes me glad my friend snapped a few shots of him getting ready on our first. If you're married, do you have photos of your spouse in these early moments of your big day, or if you're getting married, do you plan to have someone capture them?

10 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I have a wonderful photo of my husband and his groomsmen in their little "holding cell"... waiting for the ceremony to start. About ten guys in tuxedos, all giggly. I love it!

Courtney said...

I just love this collection. I agree that the groom usually gets snubbed in favour of his bride during the "prep" hours so I'm pretty sure I'd make sure there were photos taken of my man the day of. I love how relaxed and jovial these grooms look - so sweet. (I especially love the third photo).

Karena said...

Wonderful images and treasures forever!

Karena
Art by Karena

La Maison Fou said...

Courtney,
I will have to remember these images if and when we will need a wedding one day with my kiddos. These are great and so very personal.
L.

Miles Of Style said...

love the anxious excitement on their faces!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. what a pretty post. i got emotional. love it.

Unknown said...

So sweet, I love the mood of these! Hope you are off to a good summer Courtney!
xoxo Mary Jo

Lauren said...

I love these images. Sadly I don't have any images of Will getting ready. Oh, the things I would do differently now...specifically with our wedding photographer. Have a great weekend!

PS: Brooke Schwab is my cousin...small world, huh!

Bekah Mae said...

Lovely. I adore the getting ready moments. Those are the ones that feel the most real of the wedding day.

Unknown said...

Will you share your Popsicle recipes?